[nagdu] Elections of the National Board of the NFB

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 23:18:36 UTC 2010

Wonderful, I got on the phone while the elections were going on so I missed
who else was be re-elected, I know Anil Lewis of GA, and Gary Wunder of
Missouri, both resigned from the board to work on other committees within
the NFB.

But great to know also the resolution that Marion had presented passed
unanimously

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646