[nagdu] Incident with Southwest Airlines

Pawpower Creations pawpower at cox.net
Fri Jul 9 19:59:39 UTC 2010

Hi Wayne, this has happened to me several times as well.  I would definitely
report it if I were you.  I am 6ft 9 inches tall, and my dog is 90 pounds
and very long bodied, so I actually find that the bulkhead seats work best
for me, especially if I can get a window seat where he won't be sticking out
in the isle. However, the airline has no right to force you to sit in the
bulkhead if you choose not to.  My wife has had the same argument with
various airlines, and they can be stubborn about it.  I would definitely
call the airlines and speak to them about it.  Another issue I have run into
several times is when they try to insist that I remain in my seat until
everyone else has left the plain.  I simply refuse and remove myself from
the plain along with the other passengers, but it can still be an anoyance.

Best wishes from the Pawpower pack!
Bristol, Mill'E, Rudy, and Laveau

Pawpower Creations, Products designed with you and your Canine in mind
Bob Blackner/Rox'E Homstad
504-312-2609
pawpower at cox.net
www.pawpowercreations.com
Custom made guide dog harnesses, leashes, collars, and relieving harnesses.

With eye upraised his master's look to scan,
The joy, the solace, and the aid of man:
The rich man's guardian and the poor man's friend,
The only creature faithful to the end.

George Crabbe