[nagdu] Thanks for a great convention.

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 02:15:30 UTC 2010

I second that!  I had a great first time at convention.  I can't wait
to get more involved with nagdu!  Selling the pupcakes was awesome,
and I can't wait to do it again!  The NFB is so welcoming!  I learned
so much and met so many great people!  I can't to do more in Florida
next year!  Thanks.

Julie and Brie (Convention wore her out!)