[nagdu] Thanks for a great convention.

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Jul 10 19:25:19 UTC 2010

What a fantastic convention and it was wonderful catching up with folks I
know and meeting a lot of folks I didn't know.  Enjoyed the nagdu meetings
and working in the Exhibit Hall at the nagdu table.

I look forward with great anticipation to our gathering in orlando next
year.

thanks, everyone, for doing your part to make this such a great convention.

Margo and Arrow