[nagdu] Just want to say thank you to those NAGDU members

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 21:44:48 UTC 2010

Just want to say a general thank you from the bottom of my heart to those
who used Echevarria Travel to get to the Convention, so sorry that I
couldn't be there with you, but definitely will be there in 2011.

Like Wayne, remember even if you didn't use me, but you had problems,
contact me and I will help you with anything. Do not wait until it is to
late and then get aggravated you should have said something earlier.

I always give my cell phone and my local number to all my clients, whether
it is bad weather or you need to change the date on something, or you feel
you were over charged on something, do not wait until it is to late to do
anything.

Hope in the future more NAGDU members will rely on Echevarria Travel, since
I am an NFB member I use many other people who are business owners who are
from the NFB or blind.  We need to support one another.

So thank you again.  Happy Anniversary NAGDU.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com