[nagdu] UK / My Tom-Tom is a 7/7 hero

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Jul 12 18:33:39 UTC 2010

I have insisted that we go a particular way more times than I'd like to
admit.  If he refuses my direction three times generally I get the clue that
we can't go my way and I give over.  So far he has never been wrong, at
least the times I have figured out the detour later. Fortunately it has
never happened in a totally unfamiliar environment.  I think that would be
harder for me to follow a totally new way that I didn't know.

I guess it comes down to knowing your particular dog.  I'm glad I have a
stubborn confident one or I think I'd have ruined him long ago!

Julie