[nagdu] Universal

Katrin Andberg katrin at maplewooddog.com
Mon Jul 12 22:52:52 UTC 2010

I was traveling with a friend once who left her dog at the kennels at both
Sea World and at Busch Gardens while we toured the parks, I chose to bring
my dog with me.  Her dog was fine when we returned and as said they did not
walk her or anything.  She was in a kennel much like a vet hospital kennel
and they gave her a bowl with water and if you left a blanket or anything
they would put that in the cage with the dog if you asked.  The facility was
very clean and well kept and I would consider using one again and
recommending it to others.

Katrin

Katrin Andberg

 <mailto:katrin at maplewooddog.com> katrin at maplewooddog.com