[nagdu] Shannon Dyer: A Special Note of Thanks!

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:01:46 UTC 2010

I'm happy to caption board meetings and teleconferences. I can't always
promise to do actual conventions, as I don't know which ones I'll be
attending, but, in terms of teleconferences, please let people know that
captioning is available, and feel free to include my email address in your
announcements, so people will be able to get in touch with me.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090