[nagdu] EXTERNAL: Looking for Leader Dog users in Louisiana

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jul 13 18:11:20 UTC 2010

Robert,
I'm the Leader Dog chair for Lions District 24-A.
I had a dog at one time, and don't anymore.
I'd be happy to talk with you, but basically, a dog or lack thereof
won't impact your presentations. Most of the chairs are sighted and have
maybe seen a Leader Dog once on tv 20 years ago.
What does impact your presentations is your ability to essentially sell
a product to someone who will not be using it.
I'd be happy to talk with you if you'd like.