[nagdu] Elected

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jul 13 19:36:36 UTC 2010

Congratulations to all who were elected.

Melissa Green
I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is
because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with
pain.
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674
live journal