[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Universal

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Tue Jul 13 19:55:28 UTC 2010

Well, let us know how it goes as I'm very curious.
I live in the Orlando area, but if you can believe it, I never went to
Disney--Epcott with my dog.
This is because as a kid and young adult I went there so many times in my
pre-dog days that it is of absolutely no interest. I'm not trying to sound
like a snob, I just got an over-exposure and more importantly, it's hotter
than Hades here and I feel like I'm melting when I wait in the lines--smile.
I did go to Lake Buena Vista a few times with puppy in hand just to walk
around when it was reasonably cool.
I wouldn't mind going to Epcot again as I found it interesting if I went
with the right people who were good at describing stuff, but not in this
weather.

Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Dan W. and the Carter Nut