[nagdu] Kennels at walt disney world in FL

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 23:12:20 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

Yes!  And thank you.

Tami Smith-Kinney

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 3:49 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: [nagdu] Kennels at walt disney world in FL

I plan on doing a story on this, and hopefully maybe Tamera can you post
this on NAGDU.

This is the information for the Kennels at WDW for short:

 Kennels
With the exception of service dogs for Guests with disabilities, pets are
not permitted in the Theme Parks or hotels, or on the Resort or Theme Park
buses. They may, however, stay in one of the air-conditioned kennels, which
are members of the American Boarding Kennel Association.

Pet Care Kennels, operated by Best Friends Pet Care, Inc., are located
adjacent to the Park entrances at EpcotR, Disney's Hollywood StudiosT and
Disney's Animal KingdomR Theme Park. At the Magic KingdomR Park the Pet Care

Kennels are located adjacent to the Transportation and Ticket Center. An
additional location may be found at Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.

Kennel fees are per animal, per day. Overnight boarding is also available.
At the Transportation and Ticket Center, Epcot and Fort Wilderness
locations, the rate includes two walks and two feedings per day. At Disney's

Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom, guests are required to walk
and exercise their pets 2 times daily.

Resort reservations do not guarantee a kennel space for your pets.
Reservations at the kennels are not required but are suggested. Guests
should call the kennel for reservation information.

Disney's Animal Kingdom 407-938-2100
Disney's Hollywood Studios 407-560-4282
Epcot 407-560-6229
Magic Kingdom/TTC 407-824-6568
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground 407-824-2735

No native wildlife or exotic species are allowed in the kennels. Prior to
boarding, all Guests are required to show records of vaccination (for dogs:
Rabies, D.H.P.P. and Bordetella; for cats: Rabies, Panleukopenia,
Rhinotracheitus and Calcivirus).      Select OnePreschoolersBig
KidsTeensActive FunRomance & RelaxationCharacter ExperiencesWhat's
NewMagical Gatherings  Florida Residents   |   Passholders

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com