[nagdu] Harness Up

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 15:37:24 UTC 2010

Jewel,

It's now on my list!  Funny thing: I've been thinking of getting some baby
oil for Mitzi, because I like to put something light on her coat after
grooming, when it will condition her skin, as well.  And I sometimes use
olive oil as a detangler when the curls grow out.  Or aloe vera gel...  I
was thinking lanolin would be lighter than the olive oil, just haven't
remembered to grab some when I'm at the store ...

Who knew it would help with fleas, too!

Tami Smith-Kinney