[nagdu] Guess!

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:07:20 UTC 2010

So, because I'm so excited to finally get a new dog after all this
wait, I want to do something fun.
I'm going to make a chart with the following info and each person can
have 1 guess to go on the chart.
The person who gets the most catagories will get a prize, and the
people who get each catagory right or closest will also get a prize.
So, send me an email either here, or off list with the following. If
two people select the same thing I will email the second back and let
them know that someone already choose that, as follows. small
catagories like sex can obviously have more than one person saying
female.
The prizes will be something from GDA.
the name of the dog, you can suggest an exact name, or just the first letter
the color, yellow or black
the sex, male or female
the weight of the dog guesses can range from 50 to 90
height
birth year
birth month
birth day