[nagdu] sing and howl happy birthday to President Gwizdala

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 19:08:43 UTC 2010

Daisy takes the operatic counterpoint while dancing the waltz. Mitzi does
the Popcorn Jackaplope, letting out yips of joy.

I sing loudly and enthusiastically off-key while dancing the shadow ball
soccer dance.

Mitzi pops over Sarge, Arrow and Maxx at once!

Merry stuffs more cotton in her ears, wondering what possessed her to unlock
the dorr this morning in the first place.  Kappie thinks it's all very
exciting and doesn't know who to play with next!

Merry snaps and reaches for the Pedrone's ...

Happy  birthday!

Tami Smith-Kinney