[nagdu] Guide dogs and airport security

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 00:43:49 UTC 2010

They are not allowed to ask you to take off the leash and collar, it is a
guide dog suppose your mother wasn't there and your were traveling alone and
the dog ran off, just when you go ask for assistance, the play stupid a lot
tell them you are blind, do not let anyone take your dog. A lot of these
TSAs are uneducated and underpaid and don't care.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com