[nagdu] Wayne's issue with Southwest.com

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 20:17:15 UTC 2010

Hi all:

I have helped Wayne with his issues with southwest.

I called gave dates, names etc, the did note it, and also told me to send a
formal complaint in writing to Southwest, and it will be taken care of and
Wayne will get response as well.  The said that he was on top of it an got
all the information.

In the past, I have helped many people with there travel, before, during and
after there trips.

I will be writing up some stories for the harness up, including the way I
have been working very closely with Norwegian Cruise Lines.  Since many
people still have a bad taste in their mouths from them.

When you travel anywhere, whether it is with dog or not.  You have problems,
you need to report it not only to the people like on the plane or on the
Cruise, or at the resort, hotel, etc.

Make sure, take down dates and time it happened, all names, and the exact
issue that has happened. I cannot stress this enough. I had one issue with a
limousine company and a client.  They didn't tell me about it until it was
too late to do anything about it.

When home if you cannot find corporate locations of these places you can
contact me and I will get in the face of these people. I currently am
working on Wayne's case.

A case here with someone in NY that fell on a ship and no not Norwegian, and
the crew never helped and she is putting in a lawsuit.

Please, you of course want to enjoy your vacation,  but if you are being
treated wrong, the only people who are going to sit up and take notice are
the people running the company, and I can get that information.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com