[nagdu] The Beauty and the Brains

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 00:34:46 UTC 2010

Speaking of the Excessively Adorable One...

By virtue of not thinking to orient properly after a detour on our way to
the store using a route a friend showed 4 or 5 months ago that we haven't
been on since and thus ending up in cul-de-sac h*ll...  I gave Mitzi a
really excellent chance to once again demonstrate that she can, in fact,
follow insructions as follows:

Remember that Path E showed us? We going to Albertson''s that way! Do you
remember? I'm not sure I do! Let's see if we can find it!

Also, being the dedicated owner-trainer that she is, if I miss a cue and
step off a curb without her, she won't move an inch until I come back and do
it properly.  /lol/  She had to do this a couple of times before I gave up
trying to figure out where the heck we were and how we got there and how to
get out and just concentrated on letting her do her job in case she knew the
answers to all of the above...

Which she did.

Extraordinarily smart dog there. Idiot handler, but very smart dog.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney