[nagdu] Guide dogs and airport security

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Jul 19 14:22:02 UTC 2010

Brandy,

Your messages aren't coming through.  Or at least I'm not able to read them.
I'm not sure what to suggest, I'm not very good with technical issues.

Could someone who knows about such things contact Brandy to see if you can
help so she can participate on the list? I'd appreciate it.

Hope we'll  be reading your ideas very soon, brandy!

Julie