[nagdu] . Woodcliff Lake Seeing Eye dog recovering after pit bull attack.

Artie. anolden at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 14:59:29 UTC 2010

    Tracy, you can make it happen.  You can make the law protect puppies in training, SDIT's, as well as service dogs.  Why, you can make the law protect baby miniature horses in training, and service miniature horses too.

    Service Dog IN Training is SDIT.  What then would be service horse in training.

    Florida has its Scanner Law, named after a guide dog that was attacked.  The man, Albert Pincus,  whose guide dog it was has since passed away.   I'll ask his wife for the FL Statute of the Scanner law.  It was enacted, I'm guessing, in 2002.

        Artie and GDF Golden gide dog JJ by the Gulf, west central Flor'da.
        Dusty's Light will Shine Forever!
        Be Kind to Your List Mates and Maties.  Please Crop prior headers and trim previous messages when RePlying.   Folks on Digest will just love you to pieces.

    From: "Tracy Carcione"

We're working on service dog protection in Jersey, but the process is still in the early stages.  Not sure a puppy in training would qualify, though.

Tracy