[nagdu] Attack, laws governing service animals and those in training

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Tue Jul 27 23:34:56 UTC 2010

Marsha,
It depends on the legislation as animals in training are not yet able to
perform the tasks that a fully trained animal would.  However, in this case
the issue deals with loose animals, and what many states have adopted under
injury and harassment of a service animal which may or may not include
animals in training.  Wisconsin does for our access laws, but I am not 100%
sure about the harassment and injury law.

JMHO,
Steve