[nagdu] Woodcliff Lake Seeing Eye dog recovering after pitbullattack

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:27:10 UTC 2010

I agree here, how can a puppy raiser or a trainer, get a dog used to certain
places unless they have a right to be there, I realize that the puppy
doesn't have the mannerism yet of an adult dog, but at the same time if the
dog is acting up do the same thing a parent would do if there child acting
up, leave the place.  I did that only once with my daughter, and she never
did that again.

Just some advice.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant