[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Woodcliff Lake Seeing Eye dog recoveringafter pitbullattack

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:49:25 UTC 2010

If a dog acts up, like barking or something then they should leave.
You can say no some many times or leave it.

If my Maxx asks up which is on a  very rare occasion, I will decide whether
or not I should leave, not someone telling me to leave.

That is what I meant.

Again, my own opinion. I guess I am not as good as some others on here.

geez louizee

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646