[nagdu] Puppy raising

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 00:28:37 UTC 2010

He sounds great.  And I like how you describe taking him with you and Kirby.
I plan to be raising my next pup while Mitzi is still finishing out her
career, and I've often wondered how that will go.

I think it's cool that Dayton can learn from Kirby, too.  I'll bet that
bright little mind of his is figuring out how to do the job just from
watching his foster brother!  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney