[nagdu] EXTERNAL: Puppy raising

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Jul 30 23:55:23 UTC 2010

I see your point, Jordan. But I don't think a school should have a right to
take a dog back, it should be police, animal control, etc.
A school isn't a police body, it's a training agency for guide dogs and for
the blind future guide dog users to learn how to work with a guide dog.
Also, just a word to the wise, I've heard of this shenanigan that the
schools are pulling now that if they for some reason don't feel you should
work the dog they'll come and take a harness.
In my book, you walk in to my home and take something it's called stealing,
even if you feel it belongs to you.  Due process of law should be followed.
And a question, what are the schools doing now if a blind person reports
abuse?
I know of one case where there was some evidence of abuse and two blind
people reported it, but apparently that school wouldn't take reports of
abuse from blind people.

Dan W. and the Carter Nut