[nagdu] Traveling to Spain

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 02:56:56 UTC 2010

i I just received an email response from the same place that sent Cheryl the
email. They told me it was the airline that dictated whether or not the dog
wore the muzzle. They said to contact the airline.
I'm not sure who you'd need to contact at La Once, but when I have a minute
I'll check out the website and see if I can round up the information.
Hope and Beignet