[nagdu] Blind Man Shares 9/11 Survival Story -

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:08:02 UTC 2010

At our recent NFBF state convention, Michael Hingson who worked in the World Trade Center on 9/11 and escaped safely with his guide dog gave an inspirational speech about that day and how it has affected his life. Our Public Relations chair Sabrina Deaton was able to procure coverage of our convention with our local cable news channel. Below is the link to that coverage. Within that link is a video link to the actual news broadcast. This is only one of the highlights of a truly great convention.

Blind Man Shares 9/11 Survival Story - Central Florida News 13: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/30/blind_man_shares_9/11_survival_story.html

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"