[nagdu] Vermont - Douglas signs guide dog bill

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Jun 3 14:16:44 UTC 2010

Excellent point Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 7:16 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Vermont - Douglas signs guide dog bill

This is good, but if it does not protect persons using other qualified
service animals, then I have a problem with it. Nothing against us as
dog
guide users, but for Pete's sake, if you are going to write a bill, make
it
broad enough because the last time I checked, it wasn't too easy for our
peers with mobility disabilities to get up and chase an attacking dog
either.  I despise legislators who do a *half-ass job.*

JMO