[nagdu] conventions

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Jun 4 01:50:25 UTC 2010

Julie and all,

I've once again been appointed to be in charge of asking NAGDU members
attending convention to help staff our exhibit table.  I wanted to answer
your questions relating to this part of our convention activities.  We were
so very successful with fund raising last year in Detroit, definitely due in
part to those who generously spent time helping us at the NAGDU table.  In a
couple of weeks, I will put out a call for volunteers to sign up for the
table.  So please be thinking about when you can help.  The convention
agenda is available online, and if you haven't received the link to it in
your inbox, you can go to NFB's website and figure out when you will be
available to work NAGDU's table.

We will once again be raffling the very popular Victor Reader Stream.  Roger
Behm of Wisconsin has generously donated one to us for the second
consecutive year, but this time, he's offering several accessories, so the
raffle is worth $560!

Sherrill