[nagdu] schools?

Terra Syslo tlsyslo at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 09:36:03 UTC 2010

Hi, I am writing to get some information on different guide dog schools. I
previously had a guide dog and am considering another one, but I would like
people's experiences with the various schools. Feel free to write me off
list if that's easier. The two I have looked at so far are Guide Dog
Foundation in Smithtown, NY, and Guiding Eyes for the Blind in Yorktown
Heights. If anyone has gone to either of these and would be willing to give
me any info that would be great. Thank you.