[nagdu] schools?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Jun 5 21:09:46 UTC 2010

Terra,

No clue about your school question, but I wanted to welcome you to the list
and say that I think your name is really cool!  I've never seen it spelled
like that.

I'm Julie, the moderator of the list.  I'm working with my owner trained
guide lab/Boxer mix Monty.

Best of luck in choosing a school!
Julie