[nagdu] guide dog schools home training.

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Jun 7 13:58:03 UTC 2010

Stepper it's good to hear from you again!  I'm glad to hear of your
continued health improvements.

I don't have any firsthand experience with home training through a program.
I think many of them will do home training if you have had a dog from them
before.  Some will do home training if you've had a guide dog from anywhere
before.

My recommendation would be to look into GDF.  I've been very impressed with
their willingness to customize training to fit the needs of handlers with a
variety of disabilities.  That's based on what I've heard from individuals
on this list, other lists, in person visits with GDF graduates and program
representatives.

Best of luck!
Julie