[nagdu] I am getting my last order from mimi's pupcakes

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 8 03:14:09 UTC 2010

Cheryl,
    Unfortunately, Daryl lost her husband last December and will move out of
the house soon. In order for her to continue with Mimi's Pupcakes, she needs
to meet the same health code regulations as if she were making food to be
sold for human consumption. She had a commercial kitchen set up at her house
but will not be able to meet the same regulations in her new digs. Perhaps
we can convince her to do it more like we would do a bake sale, just with
dog cookies! I will see what we can do to continue selling dog treats at
convention, as they have gone over very well!

fraternally yours,
Marion