[nagdu] guide dog schools home training.

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Jun 8 23:32:45 UTC 2010

Hi Stepper,

Congratulations on the bike trip, that's awesome!  Don't have any advice on
the home training front though, have not done it myself.  But I think it's
great that you are considering it.  I think it could work out very well for
you.  I know Leader Dogs does in home training as well, but don't know if
they would do it for a first time student.  They do it on a case-by-case
basis so it wouldn't hurt to ask.  Their phone number is 888-777-5332.

Good luck and keep us posted.

AnnaLisa and Leader Dog Sundance