[nagdu] decision and question

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Fri Jun 11 01:55:01 UTC 2010

Jesica,

I'm sure it was a very difficult decision to make.  I know deciding that I
should not continue to use three of my previous guide dogs was difficult. It
must be even more so when you are invested in the dog not only as a
potential user but also as the trainer. I commend you on not only finding a
solution  for yourself but also for rolo. Good luck to you in your endeavors
and to Rolo in his new life.

toni