[nagdu] Fw: Putting the Pounce Back in Your Pup.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 11 18:33:08 UTC 2010

That was interesting.
A person I know trained her golden guide for field trials in retrieving.
I know they did it more after retirement, but I think the golden did field
work while he was still an active guide.  They both enjoyed it.  The
person got the fun of training her dog for something that wasn't
life-and-death, and the golden got the fun of retrieving, which he loved
to do.  It seemed to be a break for him--a de-stressing thing.
Tracy