[nagdu] Florida guide dog law and info

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jun 12 12:46:30 UTC 2010

Hi, guys,
Dan W. and the Carter Dog here.
I hope everyone's doing well.
First of all let me compliment those who organized the FLAGDU meeting at our
state convention and to all of those who made the Florida Federation of the
Blind State convention the great event that it was.

A friend of mine whom I met at Leader Dogs is coming to visit her nieces in
south Florida.
She's from Chile and keeps hounding me to give her "info about the laws,
rights and responsibilities of guide dog users in Florida".
Well, I have a print copy of the law and now a laminated card with  the law
on one side courtesy of FLAGDU, but she wants to see a web site with the law
or any other info and I have no idea of a site to give her, so, are there
any suggestions?
I somehow thought NAGDU's site had a link to laws, etc.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the help.

Cordially,

Dan W.

Email:  dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net