[nagdu] Blind Brockton woman says Seeing Eye dog not allowed into restaurant

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Jun 14 17:16:18 UTC 2010

This only works if the person you're dealing with doesn't suddenly loose
their ability to understand and communicate in English.
Also too, not all police officers understand the ADA. I know this from
experience too, I was outright told that this was a civil matter and
that I must be in the wrong.
Your solution is okay as a theory, it just doesn't always work.