[nagdu] Blind Brockton woman says SeeingEyedognotallowedintorestaurant

Gail deerskin at oct.net
Tue Jun 15 00:57:18 UTC 2010

Part of what is causing problems for us is the influx of people from the
Middle East and Asia, who have totally different religious beliefs, outlooks
on life in general. Up till fairly recently, its been mostly people from
Judaeo/Christian heritage/countries, so peoples and their beliefs and
cultures meshed reasonably well. But not all countries  and religions
tolerate dogs, even working dogs, and their religions sometimes forbid in
strong terms contact with them. So I'm expecting that, despite the Federal
laws, that we will be having more trouble of this sort in the future...
bleah.

Gail