[nagdu] Blind Brockton woman says Seeing Eye dog not

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Tue Jun 15 01:07:38 UTC 2010

That is scary.  My mom is Filipino and a lot of her friends are. I don't
think any of her friends are not that bad, I believe.  A few don't speak
English that well but mom usually translate sometimes.

As with Access Issues: my main problem is ... mainly Chinese places with no
one who speak any English.

-----------
Yours,
Sean Moore &
Southeastern Guide Dog, Franklin

Contact Information
Home: (229) 594-2783

Verizon number (after 9 EST): (478) 258-4103

T-Mobile number (after 9 EST): (229) 296-9304
******
Email: linkstarwind at cox.net, sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Website: http://www.baltox1.bravehost.com/index2.html

Instant Messaging