[nagdu] Small schools and follow-up

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 15 13:20:05 UTC 2010

I have heard that some people have had trouble getting follow-up from GDA,
which can happen with a small school.  They don't always have the
resources to send someone out to fix a problem.
Any of you small-school people have any comments about follow-up?

Of course, other people may not care about follow-up as much as I do.  I
like to know that, if I'm having some big problem that can't be resolved
over the phone, someone can come out and help me in person.  I've come to
feel that way through bitter experience.  A timely visit can keep a
problem from getting out of hand.  Emphasis on timely.  But sometimes even
that doesn't work.  But others may be perfectly happy to tackle all their
problems on their own, once they've gotten the dog.
Tracy