[nagdu] waiting time?

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 17:48:41 UTC 2010

I have called, emailed, etc. etc. etc.
GDA keeps just, not knowing, its yeah we think we have a dog, and then
blam, oh no, not one  in this class.
GDB, I'm just waiting on the call from teh home interviewere but their
earliest class dates are september.
GDDI, wel.. they say 2 years.. I'm not able to wait that long.
GDF, keeps losing my video and not knowing what is what so I'm
honestly not sure their.
Leader, I've got to send in a release still and fax my medical and
then they ahve to do 6 refs and the home interview
pilot, has all info and is my last choice, and they even said it'd be
a while they'd get back to me
seeing eye, just waiting on the call for the home interview btu they
also aren't sure what they ahve and don't have, and are still trying
to do references.
So far, GDB seems most on top of it which kind of saddens me as GDA
and GDF were my top picks in schools *sighs* guess we don't always get
what we want sometimes.