[nagdu] Re New Member

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jun 15 19:13:49 UTC 2010

Hi there.
What you need to do is explain to this doctor why you'd need a dog that
being able to see or not doesn't mean that if you are in the can't see
camp that you just sit at home, it does mean that you can't see.
I'd explain to him using the same words you've used here.
Know too, that if you do not feel like you are getting competent and
compassionate care, he does havea medical liscense and he won't want to
loose it. Go to whoever liscenses him and report him.
To me, he made an inappropriate comment re the "Why do you want to be
blind" and "The man goes everywhere even to his kid's ballgames". He
needs to know that these comments are inappropriate and you may need to
be the one to convey this first using your words then by getting the
liscensing board involved.