[nagdu] Blind Brockton woman says Seeing Eye dog notallowedinto restaurant

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 18:19:59 UTC 2010

Part of my family is Philippino and not all Philippinos eat dog.
There has never been an issue with my dog, and my dog and I both, have
been shown nothing but respect by Philippinos, by those we are related
to/are friends with, and those who we meet.

It is important not to make sweeping generalizations about people,
their culture, and their race.

I have had trouble in Asian restaurants, and grocery stores.  I have
also had access issues in stores and restaurants run by Arabs,
Africans, and Americans to name just a few.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point
out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-
wit, and the emperor remains an emperor."-- Neil Gaiman
http://www.pawpowercreations.com/retreat.html
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl