[nagdu] Urgently Needed Research

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 23:10:25 UTC 2010

Julie,
    Thanks for your willingness to help. Sherrill did some great research
and found that 38 states provide criminal remedies for violating our civil
rights. We also found some very interesting language concerning such details
as the color of the leash and harness for a "certified" guide dog! We will
be calling on members to help us compile the actual texts of the statutes so
we can work on creating parity between state and federal laws. As soon as I
have a resolution to share with the list, I will send it out!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala