[nagdu] Response from Norwegian Cruise Lines on issues thathaverecently happened.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 12:10:21 UTC 2010

Your welcome Albert.

I have posted this same information on GDF and the Travel and Tourism talk
list, again there are people who have had issues with everything when it
comes to there guide dogs, and always will, but have had a person tell me
that they will tell anyone who goes on this cruise that they are stupid for
doing it.

I know this is off topic and apologize for it, but it has to do with the
safety of us and our dogs.

As a person who is blind and uses a guide dog, I will never put ourselves or
guide dogs in a situation that wasn't safe and secure.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646