[nagdu] New rule for passengers on boats and ships

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Jun 18 17:55:00 UTC 2010

I was surprisesd to see this - the ADA didn't cover access on cruise ships
or ferries???

These are "places to which the public is invited" isn't it?  So, I thought,
the ADA already covered these things.  But if not, glad they added this in
to the regs. (grin!)

I've taken the Coronado Ferry here in San diego tons of times with nary a
peep about my dog other than admiration of his beauty and charm! LOL!

Lyn and Landon