[nagdu] Fw: RE: A question about O&M training

Gail deerskin at oct.net
Sat Jun 19 23:38:45 UTC 2010

I'm just learning about all this, so, no, I wasnt aware of the instructors
teaching on their own. I gather that the state fired them all, when it took
apart the VR, as you can see in the letter I got, so that writer is going to
see if any are still doing it or interested in teaching. It will depend on
if medicaid will pay for freelance lessons, though.

Dumb question, but what is VI? Hadnt run across that term before.

Thats good to know that medicaid will pay for the trip to KC...that is a
long, tiring haul from here, and I'm *not* the 27 year old I used to be,
doing airport runs there 3-4 times a day for my college. Even then, it could
be hairy- one time doing the run 5 times in one day, and finding I was so
tired that I had the hammer down and doing almost 90 mph on the long smooth
part into MO.!

Yes, I applied earlier this week to GDB- filled out their online application
 that is. I havent called them since then, but I'm in touch with one of
their Alumni Association, and with one of their staff that does psych
evaluations. (was concerned about that, because of my history of PTSD and
depression). So I hadn't thought to call yet, till I had gotten their
paperwork, assuming they send it out when the application is made online? In
one way, I want to hurry it ASAP, but I also know I have to be in better
physical shape than I am presently. So I go on my little walks every day,
hoping that soon God will again allow me to have a new four footed friend
who will be there to keep me safe and share my life.

Gail