[nagdu] Tired, depressed and discouraged

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 01:20:11 UTC 2010

Gale,

I lived in New Orleans before Katrina and although I knew it would be
hard, I had to go back.  I still live here and although I myself can
list all the health related reasons why it would be better to leave, I
never will.  It is worth it to be here.

I understand about the selection process.  It is the hardest part of
owner training I think.  Or at least it is for me.

Actually it is my husband who makes the harnesses and he's only been
doing it less than a year.
I do know that the Guide Dog Foundation trains dogs for balance, and
you may want to look at them.
Good luck!

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point
out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-
wit, and the emperor remains an emperor."-- Neil Gaiman
http://www.pawpowercreations.com/retreat.html
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl