[nagdu] The Canine Sigh

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 00:39:39 UTC 2010

I don't know much about the sigh.  My dog Brie doesn't sigh too much.
It's the big doggy groan that I wonder aout sometimes.  I am a college
student, and it livens things up in a lecture or during a test when
suddenly you hear this big doggy groan that lasts at least 10 seconds.
 It's like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders.
Honestly, I think it just means she's board.  She also sighs and
groans in church, which makes the people around me giggle.  I'm sure
she isn't the only dog who does this.  I wish I could interpret it.

Julie and Brie